COVID-19 Guidance & Information
Daily COVID-19 Symptoms Tool Information
Effective Monday, July 20, 2020 all employees who are coming to work on campus will be required to
1) Monitor themselves for symptoms of the Coronavirus AND
2) Receive a clearance certificate from the UCR Symptom Monitoring ("survey") before beginning work each day (in which they are physically in the workplace). Employees include all faculty, staff, student interns, and student workers.
Employees who are not able to take the survey remotely will be required to complete it on campus before beginning each work day. Check with your supervisor regarding the worksite computer access, which will be made available to ensure completion. These protocols also apply if you work or study at UC-leased or affiliated properties, unless the facility has expressly provided different instructions.
All employees must complete online self-monitoring COVID-19 Symptoms Tool before reporting to work Click here for details.
Refer to the COVID-19 Symptom monitoring and reporting procedures for more information.
What to do if you are Exposed to a Confirmed or Suspected COVID-19 Patient
UCR Employee COVID-19 Hotline | 1.844.827.6827
See more Information about the Hotline:
CNAS Dean's Office Information & Resources
UCR Campus Return - Plans & Protocols
EH&S Resources & Updates
How often will the areas in my building be cleaned?
Facilities Services Campus Return Support Information:
Water Fountain Guidance
Touchless Bottle Refill Fountain Locations:
- Biological Sciences Bldg. - 2nd floor outside of restrooms
- Campbell Hall - 2nd floor
- Life Sciences - 1st floor 1400 wing
- Spieth Hall - 1st floor 1200 north wing
- Spieth Hall - 1st floor 1300 west wing
How To: Take Covid-19 Test on Campus or Find Free Riverside County Locations
How to take a COVID-19 Test on Campus or locate a Riverside County Free Testing Location: